We currently have the following vacancies available:
Please scroll down to see further role information
Marketing and Franchise Manager (Operational from either Warrington, Birmingham, or Manchester)
Games Host (Birmingham)
Marketing and Franchise Manager
Location: Birmingham, Manchester, Warrington
About the Role…
A creative position at the UK’s biggest escape room provider. Looking after 3 major locations within the Clue HQ brand, being across all marketing, PR, and advertising. Responsible for creating, implementing and evaluating advertising campaigns whilst keeping them to budget. Media outlets will be across events, social media, television, radio, print, and online. The position would involve working with both franchises already under the Clue HQ name, but also new locations looking to start up.
We’re looking for a creative individual who generates great ideas and is driven to see them through to completion. Previous experience in marketing either in the workplace or through education required. Must be outgoing and a good leader on larger events. Computer literate, and able communicate efficiently both ideas and effectiveness of campaigns. Knowing Adobe Photoshop and similar products will be a bonus. Must drive and own their own car.
- Analysing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Overseeing the marketing budget.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Control the company’s social media, including advertising, and other similar online services such as Google Adwords
- Monitor SEO and analyse for improvements across the Clue HQ portfolio
- Reach out to bloggers/reviews/vlogs and arrange visits where beneficial
- Generate press releases and distribute effectively to local press
- Create advertising campaigns for print, radio, television, and social media
- Request/rough design photos/images for publishing
- Create, plan, budget, and execute ‘buzz’ events
- Meet weekly with the Managing Director and report on advertising activity
- Own car and full driving license required for the position (expenses paid for mileage), insurance for business use paid for
- Visiting live franchises and completing standard checks
- Working with franchises on potential new designs/installs and furthering their advertisement
- Liaising with potential new franchises and arranging meetings at both our sites and their locations
- Manage incoming franchise royalties and ensure all payments are invoiced and up-to-date
- Creating branding guidelines and ensuring all franchises meet the standards
- Becoming the main point of contact between Clue HQ and the Clue HQ franchises
- Working with management teams to increase efficiency and incentives
- Create opportunities to work with intellectual properties
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
- Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new game launches.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Lead small teams on event days
- Work additional hours when requested due to special events, new game launches
- Managing two ways social media campaigns:
- Monitor and produce contents for social media channels and platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, twitter, Linked in, Snapchat, etc.
- Maximize exposure and communication with potential customers via social media
- Generate sales leads and improve sales conversion rates from social media
- Generate traffic to the website and create awareness and publicity about the brand
- Track social media influencers
- Research competitor’s prices and adjust prices and contents accordingly
- Manage social media contests and creative selling
- Keep up to date with any social media trends
- Assist with social media performance reports
- Monitor and report competitors on social media
- Drive traffic to company pages
- Develop engaging online content including clickbait, forums, videos, graphics, and blogs; monitor and analyse content success
Time to apply?
Applications can now be done online. You can also attach a CV.
Applications may close at any time once a suitable candidate has been found.
Would you like a bit more information?
Take a look at this role’s job description.
Location: Birmingham, Warrington, Manchester
About the Role…
A games host looks after our guests from the moment they arrive on site to when they have completed their game. You will observe their game through CCTV and help them throughout with hints and additional clues. We are looking for someone who can help bring the story of each of our games to life. You will need to be confident and comfortable speaking and presenting to small groups of people. Although this is not a ‘performance’ role, explaining the rules, story and what to do, will have theatrical elements to them. The candidates will need to work on their own initiative well and be available at relatively short notice. A good understanding of technology in particular computer use is crucial. Due to the late finishing times, having your own transport will be a bonus. Candidates should be comfortable talking/presenting to groups of up to 30 people.
- Welcoming guests to Clue HQ, ensuring every guest receive a truly unique experience
- Briefing guests on our rules whilst inside the game in an entertaining manner (slightly theatrical)
- Observing the guests through the use of CCTV for the 60 minute game and communicating on 2 way radio
- Responding to online and phone bookings
- Responding to guest enquiries via e-mail
- Taking photographs after the game has ended
- ‘Resetting’ games and ensuring all props are in the correct place