PLAY AT HOME MYSTERY GAMES
A secret society has infiltrated the world’s most powerful organisations in the pursuit of knowledge and wealth. These sleeper agents are now revealing themselves and causing havoc across the globe. We have several missions planned over the coming weeks but we need your help. Will you join the Hunt for the Clueminati?
Missions can be played in any order, but we recommend playing Astra first, Chronicle second, and Orpheus 3rd!
PLAY ACROSS THE GLOBE
It’s possible to play our online games in teams from across the world. You could be in the UK, whilst your team mates be in the USA! Here’s just a handful of countries where our games have been played…
Remember, our start times are based on GMT+1 (British Summer Time), so make sure you plan for this when arranging your mission! GAME TIME:
UK Time (GMT+1): 12pm Midday to 5am
Europe (CEST): 1pm to 6am
US/Canada (EDT): 7am to 1am
WHAT IS IT
You can enter the game code up to 4 times, enabling that specific device & browser.
Investigators can choose to work on the same puzzle other investigators are working on, or they can work solo on something else.
Everytime any of the investigators on your team unlocks something, it will unlock for everyone in your team.
“Thoroughly enjoyed the game, really hope you release more. I will definitely be booking!”
“The story, website and puzzles were amazing. Once we got going it felt immersive!”
“Exactly what I’d expect from Clue HQ, high quality, great puzzles, innovative ideas.”
– L McClure
“It was excellent… Have recommended to several family friends!”
HOW IT WORKS
Book onto an event below and recieve 2 emails
You book onto an ‘event’ through this website below. You’ll get a confirmation straight away, but we’ll send you your game activation code before your game is due to take place.
Log on at any point for the duration of the event
You can start at any point during the event time, and the game takes approx 1 to 2 hours. You can take as long as you like, up to the event finish time. Your time only starts from when you start your specific game.
Grab some pen and paper (you’ll need it) and setup a video call
Work through all the puzzles to try and find the mystery member of the Cluminati. We’d recommend using Skype, HouseParty, Zoom, or other types of video calling apps if available to you so you can work as a team.
Put our countdown video on in the background
We’ll send you a link via email to our countdown clock of 2 hours which can provide a dramatic soundtrack. There are hints inside the game you can use if you get stuck, and we can also help via this specific Facebook page & email (scroll down). We offer help throughout the event, up to 2 hours before the event end time.
You need to complete all the puzzles before ‘making your arrest’
At the end of each mission, you’ll make an ‘arrest’ using the information you’ve found out. Remember you can only submit who you think the Clueminati member is once – so make sure it’s right!
HOW TO BOOK
Average game completion time is 1 to 2 hours
1 game is valid for 1 to 4 players
Hints available inside the game incase you get stuck
Start when you want, within the event time
Your payment will be processed by Mysteriapp, so bear this in mind if you see it on your statement. We know everyone’s plans are changing all the time at the moment so if you need to cancel and reschedule, we can do that for you too at any point prior to your game, as long as the game code hasn’t been used. We cannot offer refunds if your device is not compatible so please check this prior to playing and contact us if you need any further information.
Most events have sold out, with Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays selling out up to 7 days in advance. Please book early to avoid dissapointment.
Questions & Contact
What device can I play on?
The bigger device the better, but you can play on a smartphone, laptop, tablet, or PC – almost anything which allows you to connect to the internet. We recommend testing your device.
We recommend using the latest versions of Google Chrome on Windows/Andriod as web browser, or Safari on iOS. This is due to older browsers not supporting some of the functions inside the game, whic may make it harder to navigate.
Do I need to prepare anything?
Grab some pen and paper to help you jot notes down and solve puzzles.
Setup your video call and ensure everyone is logged in before you start the game!
When does the game start?
Game times are advertised. You can start your game at any time between the start time and the end time. You must be finished before the end time, or the game will lock you out.
Where can I find help for clues - like a games host?
Inside the game there is a help tab for each puzzle. You can message us on the Facebook Page, or email us. Emailing might be a little bit longer. We’ll always respond as fast as possible during the games but wait times will vary.
Terms and Conditions
‘The Game’ references the game or service from Clue HQ, provided through the Mysteriapp platform. This is known and sold as ‘The Hunt for the Clueminati’.
- 1.1. All persons participating in The Game and engaging in use of the Clue HQ & Mysteriapp website or the app are admitted subject to the following terms.
- 1.2. Any persons not complying with these terms may have their game cancelled, without refund.
- 1.3. Tickets are priced per group. There are no single or adult/child tickets available.
- 1.4. Anyone purchasing a game through the Clue HQ or Mysteriapp website or through a partner retailer must be over the age of 18. Those aged 10 and over may participate in games operated by Clue HQ or Mysteriapp. Under 10s can play the with an adult over the age of 18, however, the games are not designed for this age group.
- 1.5. Clue HQ or Mysteriapp may, without prior notice and without refund or compensation change the operating hours of games due technical reasons, or any other reason, at short notice.
- 1.6. Technical devices are required in order to use service provided by Clue HQ or Mysteriapp. It’s the responsibility of the player to ensure their device is able to run the game. If they are unsure, they should contact Clue HQ or Mysteriapp before purchasing.
- 1.7. Clue HQ or Mysteriapp reserves the right to amend or alter the terms of participation at any time without reason or prior notice.
2.0 Conditions of Online Sales
- 2.1. Ticket purchaser is agreeing to inform all in their party about the following terms and rules.
- 2.2. It is not the responsibility of Clue HQ or Mysteriapp to inform the rest of your party about the following terms and rules.
3.0 Summary of Conditions of Sale
- 3.1. Tickets are NON TRANSFERABLE for any reason once booked, subject to listed exceptions during the point of sale.
- 3.2. Tickets are NON REFUNDABLE for any reason, subject to listed exceptions during the point of sale.
- 3.3. You have warned all the members of the group you are booking for that all team members can play via their compatible device and the requirements.
- 3.4. Clue HQ or Mysteriapp accept no responsibility for any liability, harm, injury or death, cost or expense whatsoever that may arise directly or indirectly from participating in a Clue HQ or Mysteriapp event.
- 3.5. Your ticket remains property of Clue HQ or Mysteriapp and can be revoked with or without refund at any point, for any reason. It cannot be resold.
- 3.6. Once a purchase is made it cannot be cancelled.
- 3.8. Terms and Conditions are applicable for all tickets for Clue HQ or Mysteriapp, including those purchased in person or over the telephone.
4.0 Full Terms & Conditions of Sale
- 4.1. Please read these carefully, making a purchase from this site indicates that you accept these terms.
- 4.2. Pre-bookings are accepted through the website, then payment is made.
- 4.3. All payments must be made in full before the event. Failure to pay will mean that your game will be cancelled.
- 4.4. Payments are to be made using Stripe (our payment processor). No account is required.
- 4.5. Cancellations due to technical issues may occur. Where reasonable, we will reschedule events for free for all affected players. This will remain the decision of Clue HQ or Mysteriapp and their decision is final.
- 4.6. All players need a valid internet connection. Playing over mobile data is possible but not recommended due to the amount of data used. Data rates with network providers may apply.
- 4.7. Although we advise using remote conferencing software to communicate between teams, we cannot be held responsible if this 3rd party software does not work as expected. No refunds can be given due to this failure.
- 4.8. The event will still run, even if it is not possible to provide a live stream as a countdown (each team’s countdown is available in their own dashboard).
- 4.9. Clue HQ and Mysteriapp reserve the right to cancel the event at short notice or during due to technical issues that are the responsibility of the event organisers. Clue HQ and Mysteriapp will provide an alternative date or refund at it’s descretion, depending on the level of interruption. This does not include individual device compatability.
- 4.10. Leaderboards displayed will be as accurate as possible, however may not take into account puzzle assistance given to groups or technical issues they may need assistance with. Therefore, Clue HQ and Mysteriapp admit they cannot be 100% fair and relied upon.
- 4.11. Live streams are not always available for all events. When a live stream is not occuring, update posts will be made via the Facebook page advertised for the event.
5.0. Ticket Terms and Conditions
- 5.1. This ticket is issued subject to these terms and conditions.
- 5.2. Mistakes cannot be rectified unless we are contacted within 24 hours of the order time.
- 5.3. It is the responsibility of the ticket holder to ascertain whether an event has been cancelled and the date and time of any rearranged event. If an event is cancelled or rescheduled, we will use reasonable endeavours to notify ticket holders of the cancellation.
- 5.4. Please note that we cannot guarantee that ticket holders will be informed of such cancellation before the date of the event. Cancellation of events will be stated clearly on our websites. Where possible, an attempt to contact the ticket holder/guest will be made.
- 5.5. The management reserves the right to refuse admission should patrons breach any Rules and Regulations of the venue, event organiser or promoter. The management may on occasions have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
- 5.6. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase. The Management cannot be held responsible for any tickets which are lost or stolen. Clue HQ or Clue HQ or Mysteriapp reserves the right to cancel ticket bookings which it reasonably suspects to have been made fraudulently.
- 5.7. Tickets are sold subject to the management’s right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
- 5.10. All of these terms and conditions are governed by English Law.
- 5.12. Breach of any of these conditions or any unacceptable behaviour will result in the cancellation of the ticket holder’s game.
- 5.13. Tickets may be restricted to a maximum number per person, as indicated on the ordering system. We reserve the right to cancel tickets purchased in excess of this number.