Positions we’re currently looking to
fill with top secret agents…
About the Role…
A games host looks after our guests from the moment they arrive on site to when they have completed their game. You will observe their game through CCTV and help them throughout with hints and additional clues. We are looking for someone who can help bring the story of each of our games to life. You will need to be confident and comfortable speaking and presenting to small groups of people. Although this is not a ‘performance’ role, explaining the rules, story and what to do will have theatrical elements to them. The candidates will need to work well on their own initiative and be available at relatively short notice. A good understanding of technology, in particular computer use, is crucial. Due to the late finishing times, having your own transport will be a bonus. Candidates should be comfortable talking/presenting to groups of up to 30 people.
- Welcoming guests to Clue HQ, ensuring every guest receives a truly unique experience
- Briefing guests on our rules whilst inside the game in an entertaining manner (slightly theatrical)
- Observing the guests through the use of CCTV for the 60 minute game and communicating on 2 way radio
- Responding to online and phone bookings
- Responding to guest enquiries via e-mail
- Taking photographs after the game has ended
- ‘Resetting’ games and ensuring all props are in the correct place
Rate of Pay…
The role of Games Host is a part time position paid at £8.50 p/h
Time to apply?
Applications can now be done online. You can also attach a CV.
Applications may close at any time once a suitable candidate has been found.